This section provides information for practitioners about how we manage complaints and what you can do if a complaint is made about you, including:
- What you should do if a complaint is made about you.
- What you need to know about our processes (our pathways).
- What you should do if you have conditions on you registration.
- Reviewing or appealing a decision.
- Mandatory notifications.
- Self notification about certain events.
You can also find out in what circumstances you should contact the Australian Health Practitioner Regulation Agency (AHPRA).